• 16:00 Welcome and accreditation of participants
• 5:00 p.m. Masterclass: Joan Pau Cumellas
• 8:00 p.m. Concert: Tina & Joe & J.P. Cumellas
Trio starring the singer Tina Masawi, the enchanting voice of Zimbabwe that transports us to the genuine origins of the blues.
Songs that move the spirit accompanied by Jose Azul, guitarist, vocalist and music producer with a long international career and Joan Pau Cumellas, one of the most outstanding harmonicists in our country and who rounds out the repertoire by
contributing his inspiration and virtuosity.
• 11:00 p.m. Jam session
• 10:00 a.m. Masterclass: Joan Pau Cumellas (2)
Techniques to improve fluency with the instrument. Working on breathing with rhythms that imitate the sound of steam trains and copying ideas from other
instruments to enrich our phrasing.
• 11:30 a.m. Stage workshop
A session where participating harmonica players take the stage alongside professional artists to improve their skills while playing live.
• 15:30 Masterclass: Stéphane Laidet
With practical examples, we will analyze the relationships between modes of the major scale and musical styles such as flamenco, Latin music or American folk and learn rhythms where the harmonica can play an interesting role.
• 5:00 p.m. Masterclass: Mingo Balaguer
Amplified harmonica creates your own sound. We learn about using different
microphones, amplifiers, pedals and accessories.
• 7:00 p.m. Concert: Stéphane Laidet
He broke the mold by promoting the role of the harmonica in great formations such as the group ”Color Humano” with a strong impact in Spain and Latin America in the nineties.
The great melodic technique, the play of octaves and his knowledge of percussion determine a surprising singular style. Musician and producer of the international company ”Teatro de los Sentidos” creates sensory shows where the music accompanies us sweetly like a soundtrack.
Now he presents the album ”À l’oreille” with the ensemble ”Le Petit Comité”, musicians and actors who, with their compositions tinged with curiosity and play, take us on a journey with island rhythms, beats from distant mountain ranges and flamenco sounds of the arid
• 8:30 p.m. Concert: Mingo Balaguer
More than thirty years on the stage and 17 albums, vouch for his experience as a harmonica player and blues singer.
He dominates like no one else the powerful amplified sound in the “Chicago” style and is a reference for many lovers of this instrument in our country.
In addition to his projects, he collaborates with prestigious musicians from the international scene. Always on the move, performing at Blues festivals in the United States, Indonesia, Germany, France, Portugal, Georgia, Bulgaria and others.
• 11:00 p.m. Jam session
• 10:00 a.m. Masterclass: Juraj Schweigert
A benchmark of the new generation of prodigious performers. Started at a young age in rock and blues bands, he soon opened up his musical field by playing with jazz artists or collaborating with the Slovak Philharmonic Orchestra.
• 11:30 a.m. Masterclass: Antonio Serrano
The superlative artist of the chromatic harmonica. A magical combination of virtuosity and inspiration that captivates all audiences.
• 5:00 pm Masterclass: Holger HoBo Daub.
Holger HoBo Daub is a harmonica player, singer and entertainer. Since 1994 he has
toured as a soloist and in various bands in Germany, Europe and the USA.
21:00 h Concert: Juraj Schweigert
22:00 h Concert: Antonio Serrano
23:30 h Jam session
• 10:00 a.m. Masterclass: Quim Roca
• Diaphragm and circular breathing
• 12:00 p.m. Closing concert: Calella Harmonica Band
• People who have accreditation will have free access to all paid activities and will have preference and reserved tables.
• All activities will take place in an area next to Calella beach. Some concerts and jam sessions will take place on a beach stage.
There will be bar and barbecue service, also a fair of disc collectors and harmonicas